Re: [Healeys] Healey 4 Seater Hard Top F/S

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey 4 Seater Hard Top F/S
From: tomleavy@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 17:28:27 +0000
Mark-

I didn't just stumble into your private room. I've read this list Jackass.
Everyday.  If you weren't interested in the heading, than you should'nt have
read it. Others were, and they replied. That's how a list works.

Like many of the subscribers, I enjoy reading the contributions of many of the
listers. I have learned alot about Healeys, and along the way have also learned
about how the list works. It's a community of people sharing a common interest.
Like any community, however, there are always just a few who don't get on well
with others. They lack humility and have an overinflated perception of the
value of their opinion

If you can't keep your snide comments to yourself, than shut the fuck up
entirely. Go join some other list where people just flame each other instead of
sticking to the topic. That might be the best thing to do, because the rest of
us are sick and tired of listening to assholes like you on this list. Dickhead.

--
Thomas Leavy