[Healeys] Canada day

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Canada day
From: Hartangus@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 11:53:16 EDT
Hi Josef,
            thanks  for your kind words.I would have very much liked to have
met you in Sweden, but  the cost
 is prohibitive.however I do take the Healey to the Continent  occasionally
and when next Ido I will try to contact you.
Bill, I was'nt aware I had my tits in a wringer but you can rest  assured
you will be the last person I contact in that event.
 Alan, how in the name of all thats holy did we get from me wishing
Canadians a happy Canada day to
 Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Iraq and Afghanistan
                                                              Regards Barrie
from England