[Healeys] zddp followup

To: Healeys Newsgroup <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] zddp followup
From: "Steve B. Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 14:17:31 -0700
At conclave we had a tech session by the owner of APT in Riverside, CA, who
are an engine builder and cam grinder for BMC A & B-series engines and
Triumphs.

He stated the feeling at present in his industry seems to be that we all
need to be adding a ZDDP additive at every oil change.

He said (hope I'm not mischaracterizing this) Valvoline Racing is the only
mainstream oil currently available that contains a usable amount of ZDDP.

Another person reported there is info on Valvoline's website detailing the
amount of ZDDP in the racing oil.

--
Steve Gerow
Pasadena CA