[Healeys] Late BN2 door-to-scuttle seal

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Late BN2 door-to-scuttle seal
From: mike brooks <hypercubic@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 00:34:21 -0700 (PDT)
Well, after several weeks I have the seals but no bracket sets. I ordered from
SC Parts in the UK, but due to some hiccup in theirB stock controlB system,
the brackets have not showed up, and now they are showing zero stock. If
anyone has a bracket set in stock, or an individual has a spare set they are
willing to sell, could you contact me off list? It would be for UK delivery.
Actually I only need the flat strip shaped brackets - the other ones (which
are shaped like a rectangular U and fit next to the top door hinge) are still
original on the car and are in good condition.
Many thanks
Mike Brooks
-----