[Healeys] Fwd: [Spridgets] Big Healey long shot.

To: "Healey List" <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: [Spridgets] Big Healey long shot.
From: "Mike Vasquez" <mike.vasquez@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 14:03:04 -0700
Anyone able to help Mike out?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 1:55 PM
Subject: [Spridgets] Big Healey long shot.
To: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>

 Does anyone have a 100-4 brake master cylinder that they could take
some measurements for me ? or better yet close by so I can compare ?

 I know there is a big healey list but I am on too many lists already so
thought I would ask here before joining another list.

 One of our members needs a master cylinder for his Singer and the 100-4
cylinder looks identical but there is some discussion if the piston size
is the same.  I am talking about part 7-076 on this page
http://www.victoriabritish.com/Features/AH/AHBR1.htm.

 I have seen the 2 together and I know the bolt holes are easily with a
1/4" of each other, I could not compare that closely but its close, its
just the internal diameter that is the concern.

   mike
You are subscribed as mike.vasquez@gmail.com