Re: [Healeys] Fw: BJ8 Wheels and Tire Sizes? Final....

To: "Mr. Bill" <bn1@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: BJ8 Wheels and Tire Sizes? Final....
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:44:19 -0700
Hi All,

To clarify what Bill Barnett BN1 said, since his is an early car, before
body number 1,000, its front wheel arches measure 9 1/2 inches from the top
of the arch to the fender beading rather than the standard 9 inches of the
later BN1s.  Not  a lot of room.  Remember that the BN2s through BJ8 had
front arches measuring only 7 1/2 inches.

Curt Arndt
Carlsbad, CA
'55 BN1, '60 AN5 :{) '72 RWA MG Midget