Re: [Healeys] Yellow BJ8

To: rnblair@yahoo.com, sebring@illawarra.hotkey.net.au
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Yellow BJ8
From: Robert Blair <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 22:59:09 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,  My 65 US car 32038 is not an original yellow - it was Healey Blue
originally as shown by the sheet.  It was a crapy spray can BRG when I got it
with a plastic tan interior.  Now it is a bit more yellow that Primrose
yellow, with a dark red leather interior.  It will have 5 inch chrome dayton
wheels.

I have authored the first two parts to the resto article which have been
published in the healey mags - the third is coming in the fall as the car is
finishing up.  Not a concours job - just a very nice driver - for example it
has a push button starter on the dash, front fender vents, and the rear is
lowered to BJ7 appearance.  Will look nice - I think.

   Robert N. Blair  65 Yellow BJ8  rnbmail@yahoo.com

--- On Tue, 7/15/08, sebring@illawarra.hotkey.net.au