Re: [Healeys] Healey in the Newspaper

To: "Leonard Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>, "Healey Mail List"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey in the Newspaper
From: "Bob Yule" <autofarm@cyg.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 07:03:14 -0400
    Rented this movie, & watched it last night.  The Healey only shows
briefly at the begining.  It is for sale on a used car lot, for #1110, I
believe.  A pair of "business regulation officers" pay a visit to the lot,
smash the windshield and side windows from the sedan, a Singer, and make
some, not too subtle adjustments to the bonnet of the Healey.
    Other than that, not a bad movie.  Lots of period (late sixties) cars.
Cheers.......Bob
Check out our web site www.autofarm.net