[Healeys] BN1 Tranny Casing

To: "'Dave Connitt'" <dconnitt@fuse.net>, "'Triumphs'"
Subject: [Healeys] BN1 Tranny Casing
From: <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 19:46:38 -0500
I have a BN1 tranny casing that is taking up space in my overutliized garage.
It is in good shape except for a crack or chip where one of the O/D studs would
go in, but there is plenty of beef still around this opening so I don't think
it affects the integrity of the casing other than for that particular stud, and
in fact it was in servie for may years this way with no problems

Anyway, need to clear space, someone on the list can have it or shipping plus a
few bucks for my packing/time, let me know if interested, last I checked they
weren't making any more of these.

Greg Lemon
Midwest, USA