Re: [Healeys] Brake Booster

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brake Booster
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 03:54:13 -0700
Hi, Paul -

In my opinion, the hardest thing about rebuilding the booster is getting it
in and out of the car.  I think I spent a couple days on rebuilding mine.
The dry film lube is needed for the inside of the canister. I used an
air-dry spray product from Sandstrom:
http://www.sandstromproducts.com/solidfilm.htm

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666