Re: [Healeys] Brake Booster - Aftermarket

To: "PG" <britishcars@shaw.ca>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brake Booster - Aftermarket
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 09:05:40 -0500
This is just FYI so don't bother reading if you're into strict
originality. A couple of years ago I sent in an article to Healey Marque
(since Reid became editor) about an aftermarket booster I put on my BT7.
The article had some photos and gave lots of details.  BTW, it works
just fine and it cost about $200 (then).  The article was intended for
those who turn their own wrenches.  The article may be in the Healey
archives if you'd care to look.
Jack