Re: [Healeys] Still Missing under load 64 BJ8

To: "Dan Stromquist" <dan@warner-associates.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Still Missing under load 64 BJ8
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:26:47 +0800
Dan -

I guess what I was trying to say is I don't like it when I hear of shops
just swapping everything out - that means they are guessing.  Most decent
mechanics will identify the problem first before they fix anything.

Do the diagnostic I describe - it will tell you everything you need to know.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8