[Healeys] hot feet in a Healey

To: Healeys@autox.team.net, Peter Schauss <schauss@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: [Healeys] hot feet in a Healey
From: Norman Nock <sjnnock@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 13:50:37 -0700 (PDT)
There is a foam ring behind the hand brake ratchet , see factory parts book or
page 4 in our RARE PARTS catalog , you can down load it  off our web

"Hot feet in a Healey" is my tech article in Healey Highlights April 1986
or page 105 in my  Tech Talk book.. How to stop hot air into your Healey
         Norman Nock