Re: [Healeys] Fw: RON PHILLIPS Passing (A-H Assoc of So. Calif &

To: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>,<healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: RON PHILLIPS Passing (A-H Assoc of So. Calif &
From: "Frakes, Jim" <jimf@frakes-eng.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 12:47:25 -0400
Gents,

I did not know Ron, but assume he was the same Ron that drove the Black
over red w hardtop that took 1st in class at San Diego Car show in June?

If so, I have three very good pix of him and wife in the car, taking off
from the hotel on the way to the car show, at speed with the Bay in the
back ground. Three more as he accepted the 1st in class trophy at
Mercadero Park.

Anyone wanting to me to send a copy, send me an email. PREFER one person
from SO Cal to be a responder as I can't send to all.

I know the list will strip them off.

Jim Frakes, Pres.
Central Indiana AHC