Re: [Healeys] Door Check assmbly BJ8

To: "'Warren Dietz'" <flyhihealey@hotmail.com>, "'Healey List'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Door Check assmbly BJ8
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 08:36:18 -0400
Hi Warren,
If you purchase a cheap turnbuckle (used for tensioning cables) from a
hardware store, get one with 5/16" threads, it is a fairly simple task to
use the pieces of thread, one LHT and one RHT, used in it to replace the
striped ones in the door check. U do need to have some ability to weld.

Michael Salter
100 (1953) #174
AHX12 (1953)
Bugeye (1961)