[Healeys] Non Healey Power loss engine

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Non Healey Power loss engine
From: Mike Louwagie <healey.1@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 15:51:07 +0200
Hi,

I have a question about loss of power, not Healey.
Its about power loss on a car from 1928, a Minerva, made in Belgium.
My dad owns this car only a 3 months and we drove it  a few times since and
had no problem.
Now a few days ago we went for a little trip after we put a lead adjective in
gas tank.
This because the say its better to do so. But after about 8 miles there was
power loss on the engine, a lot, and did not go away.
Could this by using the lead adjective?
Thanks, Mike.
Belgium.