[Healeys] heat shield parts?

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] heat shield parts?
From: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 19:07:18 -0400
    I have available two items that look to be some sort of heat shields.

    One is metal and is punched for a twin-carb set-up, the other is
fibre-board and is still in a plastic package - it looks to be for a twin carb
as well.

    If anyone is interested, please contact me off-list and I can supply
photos.

    These came with a 'parts-pile' so they may be for an 'off-brand', I don't
know. First reasonable offer (and/or ID) takes them.

    Regards,

       CB