[Healeys] HELP! Electrical Problem

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] HELP! Electrical Problem
From: "Jack Feldman" <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 10:46:41 -0500
The body shop called to tell me that my car was ready but they can't get it
started. They noticed the problem after the bead blaster did his work, but
left it until the paint job and re assembly was finished.

The lights work, they can get the starter to turn the engine over by
shorting out the solenoid, but nothing else works. No gauges, no starter
button, no clicking sound from the fuel pump. They checked the fuses and
cleaned the fuse box, and said the fuses were good.

Naturally they are a body shop and know nothing about Healeys. I made two
suggestions, one, the wire that is attached to the battery shut off switch,
and two, the wire that comes off the solenoid that passes the current to the
accessories and gauges.

Any other suggestions?

Jack