Re: [Healeys] $13k 100-6

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] $13k 100-6
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 07:27:26 EDT
We have a new employee at work. One of the office clerks told me she was
feeling kind of ostracized and asked me to invite her to join my morning
coffee
and solve the problems of the world discussion group so we reached out to
invite her to join us.

Tends to babble about household projects etc but nice enough. The other day
her discussion was about cleaning a deceased in-laws house in preparation for
sale, we listened politely.

As we were preparing to leave she said they were almost finished cleaning
the house. That's nice.

Only one problem remains with the house, what to do with the Austin Healey
that has been in the garage for 35 years.

I explained to her it was her lucky day and welcome to the group.

Jim  Werner
Louisville, KY

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017