Re: [Healeys] Big Healey Steering

To: bj8Healey@msn.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Big Healey Steering
From: Warthodson@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:54:28 EDT
Yes, I did. It is hard to say how much, if any, improvement it made because
I rebuilt the entire front suspension, so every thing is either new or
rebushed.  Obviously, the steering is much improved now, but there is still
some free
play  in the steering wheel, which I was hoping would be gone. Two other
friends  have also rebuilt there steering recently, one also used the Denis
Welch
products. I would say that the Denis Welch product results in a slightly more
 precise feel, but it does not transform the feel into a rack & pinion.
Gary Hodson

In a message dated 8/12/2008 8:32:56 A.M. Central Daylight Time,