Re: [Healeys] Shimmy.

To: "'Alan Seigrist'" <healey.nut@gmail.com>, <eric.frenken@brits-n-pieces.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Shimmy.
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 15:54:32 +0100
Are tyres made of precisely the same ingredients wherever they are
manufactured? Could HK tyres be made and formulated from different
ingredients than European ones? Hence the different perceived behavioural
characteristics....Just curious.
Alan,
I used to go to HK from time to time on business. Friends in the company who
lived there said that the weather/damp/Rainy Season was tough on classics.
Was just in Thailand and thought what fun it would be to drive my Healey
over there, but not in the cities and never, ever, in Bangkok.
Simon