Re: [Healeys] fuel pump

To: MBran89793@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] fuel pump
From: INSIDEDIM@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 16:19:27 EDT
I'd love that info, thanks in advance.

Bill
64 BJ8

In a message dated 8/15/2008 4:10:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Warthodson@aol.com writes:

Marion,
That was someone else that carries a spare. I did exactly  what you suggest.
I installed two electronic SU's in parallel. Each  controlled by  it's own
on/off toggle switch. It was a bit of a  challenge to figure out  where/how
install the two pumps, but in  the end it worked out very neatly.  Now all I
have
to decide is  whether to run on one & "save" the other as  a spare, or
alternate
between the two so that they both wear out at the same   time!
Gary

In a message dated 8/15/2008  12:07:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time,