Re: [Healeys] Thermostat

To: Douglas W Flagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Thermostat
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 20:03:05 -0400
I think Fred founded AH Spares.

I bought some parts for my '64 Mini from SC Parts during the last year.
Not a good experience - incomplete order, no automatic backorder, no
response to emails, wrong parts shipped, charged for shipping correct
parts, over a month to credit returned parts, etc. I won't be ordering from
them again.

Bob