[Healeys] Correct info - SAN DIEGO BRITISH CAR DAY - Sunday,

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Correct info - SAN DIEGO BRITISH CAR DAY - Sunday,
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 21:56:26 -0400 (EDT)
Dear Folks,

Sorry but the recent publication of the info about the San Diego British Car
Meet was a confused communication that is totally wrong - Hope you don't mind
deleting the first one I sent and pay attention to this one.

Sorry about the confusion - thanks for your understanding ...

Rick Feibusch
British Car Network

29th San Diego British Car Day and Picnic
Admiral Baker Field, San Diego, CA
Sunday, October 5, 2008

San Diego British Car Day Website at:
www.sandiegobritishcarday.org

Twenty-nine years ago, a hearty band of British car enthusiasts got together
over picnics at a park to view each otherbs cars, and enjoy each otherbs
friendship. This year, we return to that heritage. Over
the past 29 years the event has grown considerably and now attracts
participants from all over California and beyond. We are proud that this event
has become one of the premier British car shows in California. In the past few
years, we have incurred considerable additional expenses relating to, among
other things, forming a corporation, and insurance. Thus, we have made some
changes in keeping with the original spirit of the event. For

instance, there will be no vendors, program or raffle at this yearbs show.
We continue to provide a wonderful experience, the very popular Cameron
Highlander Bagpipers and over 400 diverse English cars for your viewing
pleasure. Have a Great Day!!

Pre-Registration Fee: $20.00 per car
Make Check Payable to: BCCC
MAIL BY SEPT. 12th to: San Diego British Car Club Council
P. O. Box 710131
San Diego, CA 92171-0131

QUESTIONS?
Please call San Diego British Car Day