[Healeys] (no subject)

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] (no subject)
From: Norman Nock <sjnnock@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:16:59 -0700 (PDT)
Al fuller .. If you drive with your head lights on and both driving lights on
your battery will go flat ,your engine will stop ,  you would have been   using
more electricity than the generator could supply , if this happened in the
middle of Nevada  at 2AM , nobody would stop to help you .. you should install
an alternator to cover the extra load , or don't use both ...
   See page 118 in my Tech Talk book   Norman Nock