Re: [Healeys] Block of wood in trunk??

To: <WWSCPO@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Block of wood in trunk??
From: "Mirek and Gwen Sharp" <m.g.sharp@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 23:34:27 -0400
You are right Bill, it sounds like the wood that goes in behind the battery
to space it off the bodywork. I have a BT7 and I think the dimensions of the
wood changed between mine and the BJ8s.  Someone with a similar car and the
wood in place will have to help you out with dimensions as to where it fits
exactly.

cheers,
Mirek
(with fingers worn to the bone after polishing that damn BT7 grill -
couldn't they have spaced the bars just another 1/8th" wider!)