Re: [Healeys] ignition miss

To: "'Alan Seigrist'" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] ignition miss
From: "Brits'n'Pieces \(Eric Frenken\)" <lists@brits-n-pieces.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 16:33:27 +0200
Alan, thank you for your detailed email.

At first I also thought that fuel delivery is the problem. But then we
noticed that the engine does not miss a beat when accelerated hard. I think
that a hard acceleration needs more fuel in short time than a slight
acceleration. That was the reason we didn't check fuel delivery. Do you
think that there is be a probability of fuel shortage in the carbs anyhow?

The dizzy rotor was replaced, with the whole dizzy.

Eric
Heinsberg/Germany