[Healeys] Was vibrations - now found another problem

To: Healeys Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Was vibrations - now found another problem
From: Kenny J <theswed@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 10:44:57 -0700
While I had my car jacked up to check out the front end vibration, I figured I
would try to pinpoint my oil drip.  I noticed a few months ago I had oil
dripping from the bottom of the bell housing.  Since then, I changed ou my
transmission oil to the synthetic Redline.  The benefit of that oil is it has
a distinctly different color from the engine oil.  It appears my oil leak from
the bell housing is about 90% transmission oil.  I also noticed a leak coming
from the clutch cover plate (100% tranny oil).  Any suggestions?

It is looking like I might have a lot of work ahead. :-(

Kenny
'61 BT-7