Re: [Healeys] Experience with "Kool mat" (www.koolmat.com)

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Experience with "Kool mat" (www.koolmat.com)
From: Bob Brown <blkbt7@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 15:32:24 -0700 (PDT)
Jeffrey,
I purchased the Koolmat BJ8 kit a little over a year ago. I must have
been the first purchaser. The kit was laid out for a right hand drive car and
did not come with apiece for the transmission tunnel.
After figuring out the
right hand drive switch and talking to the Koolmat folks, everything went
pretty good. I supplied a pattern for the tunnel that is probably what you
will get. The pattern was hard to layout and still takes a little fiddling to
get it to lay flat.
I have not completed the BJ8 but am statisfied witht  the
Koolmat as it is now
partially installed. No experience with how well it will
insalate, but with a good installation and sealiong the seams it should do a
very good job.
Bob