Re: [Healeys] fasteners in bulk form

To: <MRJAJA@COX.NET>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] fasteners in bulk form
From: "Ghess4" <ghess4@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 20:29:10 -0700
Hello Udo,
Thanks for the info on Barnes Distribution.  I'll follow up with them.  One
reason for the request is that I have disassembled by BJ8 and in a couple of
weeks it will head up to Jule Enterprises for a new frame.  As you know
there are a heck of a lot of fasteners ie. bolts, nuts, washers and screws
to go back in when I start to reassemble. As I have done with aircraft
building and rebuilding I found it easier to have a supply of most fasteners
rather than find I'm missing a single one and have to hold up things for an
order.
Thanks again.
Gale