[Healeys] BJ8 Drawings / Measurements

To: Healey <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 Drawings / Measurements
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 11:58:41 +0800
Hi All -

Am prepping my BJ8 to be ripped apart and she needs a some chassis work.

Is there a source for detailed measurements on the chassis and sub frame for
the BJ8 out there (other than the basic one on the workshop manual?).  I
have Larry Varley's BN1 chassis drawing but the cars are enough different
that I would like to get a proper engineer's drawing of the BJ8 Phase II
chassis if available.  Failing that if there's a source for detailed chassis
measurements, that will be helpful as well.

Thanks!

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1