[Healeys] Hustin Healey Reference Books

To: "Healey Forum" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Hustin Healey Reference Books
From: <glembotski@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 11:54:25 -0700
I am disposing of my collection of Austin Healey reference books.  This is a
great addition to your library and very useful for any type of big Healey
restoration.  I will be listing these on ebay but though I would give the
listers first crack at them.

Austin Healey 3000 MkIII Drivers Handbook     (reprint of BMC original)
1966

Austin Healey 100/6 & 3000 Super Profile        John Wheatley
1987

Healey  by Autocar                                        Peter Garnier
1983

Original Austin Healey Restorer's Guide           Anders Ditley Clausager
1990
    100, 100-6 & 3000

Healey The Specials                                      Geoffrey Healey
1980

Illustrated Austin Healey Buyers Guide            Richard Newton
1984

Austin Healey The Story of The Big Healeys    Geoffrey Healey
1977

Donald Healey My World of Cars                    Peter Garnier
1989
    Forward by Carroll Shelby

Essential Austin Healey  100 & 3000              Mike Lawrence
1994

Haynes Great Cars Austin Healey                    Bill Pillott
2002

Austin Healey (Osprey Color Classics)            David McLavin
1992

Healey the Handsome Brute                            Chris Harvey
1978

Sports Car Color History                                   John Heiwg
1995
    Austin Healey 100 & 3000

Austin Healey 3000 Gold Portfolio                    R. M. Clarke
various
    Brookland Books

The Big Healeys (A Collectors Guide)               Graham Robson
1981

As you can see some of these are rather old and out of publication and not
available anywhere else.
Contact me via email for more info if interested.