[Healeys] waterpump repair - Western Washignton / Puget sound area

To: "'Healeys@autox.team.net'" <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] waterpump repair - Western Washignton / Puget sound area
From: Bob Welch <bobw@gmnameplate.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 08:13:30 -0700
My 1960 BN7 is a bit of a survivor and pretty much original bumper to
bumper..nothing
showable but original and a driver...had it sine 1971..and most parts are
repaired rather than replaced.

My water pump has started to weep. I have a new pump from Mr. Nock which can
keep me on the road just fine but would appreciate any info anyone has
regarding a repair
shop in the greater Seattle/Puget Sound area that could rebuild my original.

Thanks for any and all help.

Bob Welch

1960 BN7