Re: [Healeys] DRIVING LIGHTS --WHAT SIZE ?

To: "Jim Lyons" <jlyons4@rochester.rr.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] DRIVING LIGHTS --WHAT SIZE ?
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 11:28:39 +0800
Jim - technically speaking I think the SLR 576 was the standard dealer
option in the day, and if using a badge bar mount this is the one you
want.  I have the 700 Flamethrowers on my BJ8, mounted to the bumper
brackets/splash apron.  This looks good, and I use them often enough!
I suppose I prefer the 700s but either wayworks.  Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device

Alan

'52 A90