Re: [Healeys] Power Steering

To: 'Healey List' <healeys@autox.team.net>, 'D HALL'
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Power Steering
From: Robert Blair <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 08:23:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Michael - great - I was sure that someone had done one by now.

Having done the driving that you have in the 100, could you comment on the
driving characterisitics and feel of the rack healey vs the box healey?

How do you think that would translate to the 3000?

Robert N. Blair  65 Yellow BJ8  rnbmail@yahoo.com