Re: [Healeys] Power Steering - No/rack steering

To: Michael Salter <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Power Steering - No/rack steering
From: Robert Blair <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 21:09:11 -0700 (PDT)
Michael,

Thanks for the comments - none of them surprise me - as as a once MGB and
Sprite owner I am very familiar with the feeling of a rack steering especially
under spritied driving.

I am sort of hoping that there is someone out there who has done a successful
rack conversion on the 3000 and has the design template defined.

Robert N. Blair  65 Yellow BJ8  rnbmail@yahoo.com