Re: [Healeys] Crease line on 3000 bonnet?

To: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>, "Healey List"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Crease line on 3000 bonnet?
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 16:54:45 -0500
In a conversation with the late Geoff Healey in 1992, he told me they
never wasted anything.  I believe this would apply to their inventory of
bonnets at the time.  Are you wondering whether to use a creased bonnet
or not??  If so, they do fit and I do have one on my BT7 Mk2.  But....it
was pirated from a BN6 because my original (no crease) was badly
damaged.  Some think it looks odd but that sort of fits my attitude
about Healeys.  I can say that because I bought my car new and have kept
it ever since.  Yes, it has LOTS of non-original components.  Sooo, if
this answers your question, use it if you have it and you'll have at
least one kindred spirit out there.
Jack