[Healeys] Original literature ----

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Original literature ----
From: "Earl Kagna" <kags@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 16:44:42 -0700
Listers:

An acquaintance has a Drivers Handbook AKD 1102B (BN7 BT7) for sale, as well
as a Workshop Manual (3-ring binder style 100-6 / 3000) issue 3 (must be an
AKD 1179 variant).  These books are described as 'not mint', but could be in
excellent condition (I have not seen them).

If anyone has an interest, please reply to me off-list, including approx.
what you think that they would be worth to you in good to excellent
condition.  I could easily look at them and pass an opinion to any
prospective purchaser.

Car and parts long since gone, only the 2 books are available.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BT7 tri-carb
BJ8