[Healeys] Request for Help Going to SE Classic

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Request for Help Going to SE Classic
From: "John Homonek" <jhomonek@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 21:14:51 -0400
Is anyone coming through Atlanta to go to SE Classic on Thursday, September
18, 2008 with a trailer or van?  A long time member of ours needs to get his
high tech motorized wheel chair to and from Lynchburg, TN.  He is to ride up
in his car with our group and simply wanted his chair there for the SE
festivities.

Please contact me off list and I will put you in contact with him to
arrange.  His chair weighs about 270# and the foot print is about 2' X 2'.

Thanks in advance and the Atlanta Chapter is really looking forward to "Back
to Jack" SE Classic.

John E. Homonek II

President - Atlanta Chapter AHCA

 <http://www.atlantahealeys.org> www.atlantahealeys.org

 <mailto:bn7@mindspring.com> bn7@mindspring.com

1959 BN7 - 1960 AN5 - 1974 Jensen-Healey

image001.jpg]