[Healeys] help with French/Australian

To: List Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] help with French/Australian
From: Ray Juncal <healeyray@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 14:43:40 -0700 (PDT)
Listers
    Thanks to all on this wonderful list who responded to my request for help
with French.  I think I have it taken care of.  It seems I also opened up a
thread about translating Australian.  Just another chance to poke fun at the
speech mannerisms of our brothers in the Southern Hemisphere.
    On that subject I must admit to having a long conversation with our man
Quinn and his lovely wife at the Monterey Historics.  I can report that I
understood most of what he said without the use of a translation devise of any
kind.  A very delightful conversation it was too.  You just never know.
Regards
Ray Juncal