[Healeys] Restoration Rededication

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Restoration Rededication
From: "Corning, Dan (D.C.)" <dcorning@ford.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 13:36:40 -0400
Hello,

I'm pleased to say that after allowing the 62 BT7 project to sit
(completely disassembled) for over 10 years, I have rededicated myself
to completing the job.  Of course, I have always been able to create
wonderful reasons why I couldn't work on it over the years.  It's too
hot in the garage, it's too cold in the garage, I'm too busy at work,
the kids are in college and don't have the money, etc, etc...  Well,  I
have slowly chipped away at all the excuses and for the most part, they
are gone!  After a cumulative 8 years of college expenses, I'm down to
the last child who only has 2-1/2 years to go.  (Those years with two in
school at the same time were a bit lean!)  I have installed heating and
A/C in the garage, new 110 and 220v service, compressed air and new
lighting that's so bright I can attract bugs from 1/4 mile away.  I even
went as far as selling my Bugeye with the wind-up key I made to drive
while the 3000 was in progress.  (I really hated to do that because it
was so fun but I needed the room to work)

Anyway, now that I'm back on task, I'm sure I'll have a few problems
that will pop-up as things progress.  For those situations where I need
a helping hand, I hope to use the list as a resource.  I promise to try
and avoid overtaxing your generosity and I will ALWAYS search the
archives before typing.

Thanks!

Dan Corning
Nashville

Ps.  If you have a minute, take a look at my old Bugeye.  I installed a
wind-up key that made this fun little car a one of a kind!
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXuvFPAqEqE