Re: [Healeys] Hydrogen Powered Healey?

To: jackson_krall@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hydrogen Powered Healey?
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 17:01:23 +0800
Jackson -

Not sure if this makes you feel any better but one of the professors that
"discovered" global warming has basically said because of the developing
world (i.e. China and India) and that fossil fuels mostly come from the
Middle East and Russia that burning fossil fuels will ultimately make no
difference looking to the future with respect to CO2 reduction, because
it'll all get burned anyway.

He said basically that the most effective way to reduce CO2 as a result is
to focus on Coal energy use and either reducing its use or CO2 reinjection,
although in my opinion it's just easier to go to nuclear, hydro, wind or
solar than trying to pump CO2 into the ground, having done something similar
in the past it's a bit of a sketchy thing.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8