Re: [Healeys] Bonhams kiddy car

To: "'Alan Seigrist'" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Bonhams kiddy car
From: "Patrick and Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 20:54:29 +1000
G'day

Sure Alan. I'm just 3ft 6in and have size 3 1/2 shoes. That's why the pedals
of the BN3 are built up with wood.

There is an interesting piece of Australian history here. When the ANZAC
soldiers arrived in England in 1915 the average Australian and New Zealand
digger was 2 to 3 inches taller than their British and French counterpart.
This was put down to the extra sunshine and better food down under.

That makes the average British Austin-Healey owner no taller than 3ft 4ins.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia