Re: [Healeys] Targa Newfoundland 2008

To: healeys@autox.team.net, caahc@yahoogroups.com, awgertoo@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Targa Newfoundland 2008
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 08:14:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Michael(s);  Good luck on your run and I'm cheering for a win.  But
whatever happens, have fun.    Along with all the other armchair enthusiasts,
I look forward to your updates.
--Scott Morris
Simcoe, Ontario, Canada; '60 MkI BN7 & '62 MkII BT7
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

--- On Thu, 9/11/08, awgertoo@aol.com <awgertoo@aol.com> wrote: << Just wanted
to give the list a head's up that once again I will be sitting navigator's
seat in AHX 12, the 100 driven by Michael Salter.? I am in St. John's
Newfoundland and Michael arrives with 12 tomorrow.? I'll try to post progress
notes once the event begins.

Though I have not seen a comprehensive entry list according to the Targa
website (www.targanewfoundland.com) we are once again both the oldest and
lowest
(NOT slowest) entry and this year we are here to WIN. >>
Yahoo!
Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and bookmark your favourite
sites. Download it now at
http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.