Re: [Healeys] Brake Booster

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brake Booster
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 13:40:04 -0700
At the risk of sounding like a school marm, could we please use the
correct term(s) when discussing technical issues?

Silicon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon) is a hard, brittle
silvery metal used most notably in the construction of integrated circuits.

Silicone (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicone) is a fluid or rubbery
compound--yes, made from silicon--that is used for lubrication
(including brake fluid) and in various rubber-type products.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

bs