Re: [Healeys] brake servo

To: "Frank Magnusson" <fmags@cox.net>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] brake servo
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 10:47:04 +0800
PBR in Australia makes (still makes?) a fantastic replacement unit for
about half the cost of the lockheed unit.  Works great - been on my
BJ8 for 15 years & 50K miles - no probs.  I think the model number is
VH 44 B.  You can get them from the healey factory in melbourne.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Alan

'52 A90