[Healeys] Stuck water outlet cover, remove with Dremel? '60 3000

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Stuck water outlet cover, remove with Dremel? '60 3000
From: "grantlyon@myway.com" <grantlyon@myway.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 07:49:37 -0400
My water outlet fitting is stuck on the inboard stud. The outboard boss
(towards the front of the car) is loose.
The cover/boss is resistant to my attempts with PB Blaster and propane torch
treatment.
Any recommendations on how to remove?
Is the original part worth trying to save even if part of the outlet lip is
badly corroded?
I'm ready to hack at it with Demel tool disc and carbide bits. I have the Moss
reproduction part.

Business Plan
Chart your path to success with a smart new business plan. Click here!
http://216.21.215.31/fc/JkJQPThSvbhwSBXBaM66xh6x72mnXO0nPejMcXcEnIUyftAyOUHCn
u/