[Healeys] Kool Mat temps

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>, <jensen-cars@british-steel.org>
Subject: [Healeys] Kool Mat temps
From: "Freese, Ken" <Kendall.Freese@Aerojet.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 07:03:46 -0700
I have covered a portion of my fiberglass transmission tunnel with Kool
Mat. Yesterday while driving, I used the remote thermometer to check
temps. Near the KoolMat was 113. On the KoolMat was 103. I was hoping
for more!
Maybe I should have put the car cover on for the day before driving?
Maybe what I measured was more indicative of inside air already heated
from the sun instead of transmission heat getting through?
Just some speculation. Outside air was 92.
Ken Freese
74 Interceptor
65 BJ8