[Healeys] It's Friday in OZ

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] It's Friday in OZ
From: "Keith Taylor" <krtaylor@exemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 17:53:48 +1000
Arthur Davidson of Harley fame died & went to heaven
ST. Peter said your motorcycles have changed the world
as a reward you can hang out with anyone you like
Arthur thought then said I want to hang out with God
ST. Peter took Arthur to see God
At the interview God recognising Arthur said so-what
your invention is unstable , noisy , polluting , flashy
& can't run without a road
Arthur was embarrassed but finally spoke
Hey ! didn't you invent women     Aha  yes said God
Well said Arthur ' Professional to Professional
 your design is highly flawed

            1   Too much inconsisistency in the front end
            2   Rear end is too soft & wobbles everywhere
            3   The constant clatter drives you nut's
            4   The intake is too close to the exhaust
            5   The maintenance costs are outrageous

God rather taken back conceded these points to Arthur
& logged on to his database

Well Arthur it's true my invention is flawed BUT according
to this printout more men ride my invention than yours

Keith Taylor
WAMBERAL OZ
BN1
BN2