Re: [Healeys] Cars and Coffee

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Cars and Coffee
From: "Mr. Bill" <bn1@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 12:15:22 -0700
What a bummer, Patrick, if you would have had more notice, I would have
been there.  Of course you remember from being in my hot tub all those
decades ago, that I'm only 15/20 minutes away from that location!  You
now know it's an early riser function and I, as probably did Ron,
decided to sleep in that Saturday.  You may have noticed that the
Healeys draw as much, or more, attention as the Fazasses, Lambos, etc.
I'm positive I'll know the 3 Healeys that were there and if you'll send
me your pix, I'll forward them.  Everybody loves pix of their cars!  And
please include one of yourself so I can be sure we still look the same
as when we tried to drink each other under the table as kids!  :-)

Bill Barnett
'53 BN1